These Terms and Conditions govern the relations between Megias Ltd as a supplier and its clients as users of the supplier's website www.megias.bg.
Megias is a trademark and everywhere in the General Conditions under Megias is meant the trademark owner Megias Ltd.
1.1. Vendor information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act
Name: "Megias" Ltd
Headquarters and management address: Sofia, Baniysora, 13 Ohrid Str
Correspondence data: 13, Ohrid Str., Sofia, email: email@example.com, phone: 029313131
Entry in public registers: Commercial Register at the Registry Agency - UIC
131565372, VAT Registration: BG131565372
1.2. The User declares that he is familiar with these Terms and Conditions and by clicking on any link, button, picture or application located on www.megias.bg the user expressly and unconditionally agrees with them.
1.3. Megias reserves the right to change the design of www.megias.bg, its content and present Terms and Conditions at any time. The changes become valid at the time of their implementation / publication on www.megias.bg
In the interpretation and application of these General Terms, the following terms and expressions have the following meanings:
An Internet site is a collection of websites with a common home page that is loaded into your browser when you write the e-mail address www.megias.bg.
1. "CLIENT" on www.megias.bg is any person who has entered the e-mail address or has reached www.megias.bg by redirecting from another website in order to make purchases of goods electronically.
2. "Registrant" is any person who has performed Megias-specified actions as a result of which he / she is included in the Megias database and can check the history of his orders at www.megias.bg
3. A "Fast Order Customer" is any person who has performed Megias-specified actions to place a commodity order from www.megias without registering and not being included in the Megias database.
4. "Provider" is Megias Ltd, in its capacity of provider of remunerated services, provided at a distance by using electronic means based on an explicit statement by the Client.
5. "User Profile" is a separate part of the Site containing information about the Customer, provided by him at the time of his registration and stored by www.megias.bg. The client profile is accessed by entering a username and password. The Client Profile provides the Customer with the ability to review and edit the registration data at any time, as well as provide full access to all his FADO purchase requests, an opportunity to refuse to receive a newsletter,
6. "Final Selling Price" is the final selling price of a pair (in the case of footwear) and the number in BGN, including Value Added Tax (VAT), as well as any additional taxes, fees and expenses on the delivery of the goods.
7. "Sale price" means the price per unit in BGN, including value added tax.
8. "Commercial communications" means advertising or other communications which represent, directly or indirectly, the goods, services or reputation of the person carrying out commercial or artisanal activity or practicing a regulated profession.
9. "Unsolicited action" means any act or omission that violates the commonly accepted Internet ethics or causes harm to persons connected to the Internet or associated networks such as sending unsolicited commercial communications, sending Trojan horses, or causing viruses or systems remote control, disturbance to the normal work of other Internet users and associated networks, and any other actions that may qualify as an offense or criminal act Bulgarian legislation or other applicable law.
The Provider provides the Customer with the opportunity to purchase in its virtual store goods, make a request and pay the respective Final Selling Price by observing and strictly observing by the Client these General Terms and Conditions.
IV. Rights and Obligations of the Provider
1. Obligations of the Provider
The Provider undertakes:
(a) to indicate the essential characteristics of the goods it offers;
b) Transfer to the Client the ownership of the goods ordered for purchase;
c) to deliver the goods ordered for purchase in time;
d) Provides warranty coverage of the goods offered by it under the Consumer Protection Act. The warranty is void in the event of damage caused by improper storage, maintenance or operation of the purchased products, as well as in the event of a repair attempt by the Customer and / or any other unauthorized person;
(e) to exercise due diligence in the performance of its duties;
f) To abide by these Terms of Service, Internet Ethics, and the rules of morality and good morals.
2. Rights of the Provider
The supplier is entitled:
a) To send commercial messages to the Customer in order to offer information and / or advertisements about their own or other merchandise and / or services, as well as inquiries on various issues, conducting surveys, etc. In these cases, the Provider undertakes to clearly and unequivocally ensure the communication of the communication as commercial within the meaning of Art. 5 of the E-Commerce Act;
b) Provide electronic links to other websites and resources and advertising banners for the sale of goods and the provision of services by third parties, including to sites not subject to the control of the Provider.
V. Rights and Obligations of the Customer
1. Obligations of the Customer
The Client undertakes:
a) Complete a true online registration form located on this site;
b) Specify accurate and valid identity data, shipping address, contact telephone, e-mail address, etc .;
c) In the event of changes to the above personal data, update your Client Profile in a timely manner, but not later than 14 days after the change occurred;
(d) To take all care that is reasonably practicable in order to protect his / her password and not to make it available to third parties. In the event of direct access to your Client Profile, the Customer undertakes to notify the Provider immediately;
e) Not to submit fictitious and / or invalid requests;
f) To pay the Final Selling Price including, according to the aforementioned definition, all taxes, fees, and shipping costs of the item concerned;
g) Provide access and opportunity to receive the goods and obtain the same;
h) Not to act in bad faith within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions.
2. Rights of the Client
The client is entitled:
(a) Access and correction of personal data entered;
b) Withdrawal of the goods ordered for purchase in the following cases:
(1) when the goods delivered manifestly do not correspond to the order requested by the Customer;
(2) in case of defects which could not be established at the moment of delivery, the Client may request the replacement of the goods he has purchased within 48 hours from the delivery;
(3) the goods have been damaged during transport;
(4) the price that the Customer has to pay does not match the price due under the contract;
3. Right of withdrawal under the Consumer Protection Act
According to the Consumer Protection Act, the product received by the customer due to the nature of the internet trade can be returned within 14 days of purchase without any express grounds for that, provided the state of the goods is the same, as at the time of delivery from the customer's store (including undamaged packaging). Repayment of a purchased product takes place after the receipt of the shipment on our part, once we are satisfied in its entirety! The client is required to notify us of his decision by phone or e-mail. The refund is made only by bank transfer within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment.
Art. 112. (1) In the event of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract of sale, the consumer shall have the right to make a claim by requiring the seller to bring the goods in conformity with the contract of sale. In this case, the consumer may choose between repairing the goods or replacing them with a new one, unless this is impossible or the remedy chosen by him is disproportionate to the other.
(2) It is considered that a remedy for the consumer is disproportionate if its use imposes costs on the seller which are unreasonable in comparison with the other means of compensation, taking into account:
1. the value of the consumer goods if there is no lack of discrepancy;
2. the significance of the non-compliance;
3. the ability to offer the consumer another form of compensation that is not associated with significant inconvenience to the consumer.
Art. 113. Where the consumer goods are not in conformity with the sales contract, the seller is obliged to bring it into line with the sales contract.
(2) The bringing of the consumer goods in conformity with the contract of sale shall be made within one month of the consumer's claim being made.
(3) After the expiration of the term under para. 2 the consumer has the right to terminate the contract and to be reimbursed the amount paid or to demand reduction of the price of the consumer goods.
(4) The bringing of the consumer goods in accordance with the contract of sale is free of charge for the consumer. He does not owe any costs for shipping the consumer goods or materials and labor related to the repair, and should not suffer any significant inconvenience.
(5) The consumer may also claim damages for the damages suffered as a result of the non-compliance.
Art. 114. (1) In case of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract of sale and when the consumer is not satisfied with the resolution of the claim under Art. 113, he has the choice between one of the following options:
1. cancellation of the contract and reimbursement of the amount paid by him / her;
2. reduce the price.
(2) The consumer can not claim reimbursement of the amount paid or of lowering the price of the goods when the trader agrees to replace the consumer goods with a new one or to repair the goods within one month of the consumer's claim.
(3) The trader shall be obliged to satisfy a request for termination of the contract and to reimburse the amount paid by the consumer when after having satisfied three complaints to the consumer by repairing the same good within the term of the guarantee under Art. 115, there is a subsequent occurrence of non-conformity of the goods with the contract of sale.
(4) The consumer can not claim termination of the contract if the nonconformity of the consumer goods with the contract is insignificant.
Art. 115. (1) The consumer may exercise his right under this section within two years from the delivery of the consumer goods.
(2) The term under para. 1 stops running through the time required to repair or replace the consumer product or to reach an agreement between the seller and the consumer to resolve the dispute.
(3) The exercise of the right of the consumer under para. 1 is not bound by any other term for bringing an action other than the term under para. 1.
VI. Conclusion of the contract
1. Information about the offered goods
The supplier is obliged to publish on his website www. megias.bg a clear and accurate description of the main features of the offered goods, including their image and the sale price including VAT. Before the final confirmation of the request, the Customer receives information on the Final Sale Price, including any additional postal, shipping and other charges and costs associated with the delivery of the Goods. The supplier shall also provide information on the methods of payment, delivery and performance of the contract, the period for which the offer or price will remain valid, and the rights of the Customer, which is a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, to waive the contract and the conditions under which the good can be returned.
2. Purchase request
The customer completes the provided electronic form for requesting the purchase of goods, after expressly agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, as well as entering a valid username and password, strictly adhering to the specified technical steps for the conclusion of the contract.
The technical steps include the following consecutive operations:
• Determining the type and quantity of the goods and confirming the order by pressing the corresponding button, indicated against the goods;
• View the entered information about the desired item and the specified Customer data for corrections;
• Select the desired payment method;
• Final binding confirmation of the request made.
In the case of an incorrect or inaccurate delivery address and / or contact telephone, the request is considered invalid and the Provider is not bound by the obligation to execute the request.
3. Accept the request
3.1 Confirmation of receipt of the request
The Provider confirms receipt of the request by sending an e-mail to the correspondent e-mail address specified by the Customer. In the confirmation of receipt of the request, the Supplier shall provide the following information: the main characteristics of the goods requested, the sales price inclusive of VAT, the final selling price, including any additional postal, transport and other charges and costs related to the delivery of the goods; payment, delivery and performance of the contract, the period for which the offer or price will remain valid, and the rights of the Client, who is a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, of the contract and the conditions under which goods can be returned, according to Art. 54, para. 1 in conjunction with Article 52, para. 1 of the Consumer Protection Act.
In the confirmation, the Contractor shall also indicate his name and address for sending complaints, the Customer's right to withdraw from the contract, except for the above-mentioned cases, the conditions and manner of exercising this right, data about the guarantees provided.
The written form is deemed to be complied with by sending an e-mail with content to be filled in by the Provider or the Customer insofar as the statement is recorded technically in a way that enables it to be reproduced.
3.2. Confirmation of conclusion of the contract
The request takes effect between the parties after verifying the availability of the goods ordered for purchase and confirming their validity at the correspondence e-mail specified by the Customer.
The prices of these goods are for a single quantity in Bulgarian Lev including VAT.
The final selling price also includes any additional postal, transport and other charges and costs associated with the delivery of the goods.
4.2. Payment methods
The final selling price can be paid by the Client in one of the following ways:
• Cash by the Client or by a third person on behalf of the Client;
• By bank transfer to a bank account specified by the Provider.
When the cash price is paid, the payment is made simultaneously with the delivery of the goods and the place where they are made.
Upon payment by bank transfer, the Contractor shall make the delivery within 3 working days after receiving the amount due on the account specified by him / her.
The goods ordered for purchase are delivered to the delivery address specified by the Customer within 3 business days for the whole country.
The goods are delivered properly packaged according to their type and the transport used by the Supplier.
Where the Contractor can not fulfill his obligations under the contract because he does not have the goods ordered, he is obliged to notify the Customer and to reimburse the sums paid by the latter within 14 working days from the date on which the Supplier should have fulfilled his obligation under the contract.
6. Transmission of goods
Goods are handed over to the Customer or to a third party who accepts and acknowledges receipt thereof on behalf of the Customer.
Upon delivery of the goods, the Customer or the third party signs the accompanying goods.
In the event that the Customer is not found within the delivery period at the address specified by him / her, or if there is no access and conditions for the delivery of the Goods within this period, the Supplier shall be released from the obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase. The customer can confirm his willingness to receive the goods after the expiration of the delivery period in which he has not been found at the address, assuming all delivery costs. In this case, a new delivery period starts from the moment of confirmation under the previous sentence.
VII. Limitation of Liability
The Provider maintains the information on the Virtual Shop page always true and up-to-date but does not claim its completeness and credibility.
The Provider shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement in circumstances that the Provider has not foreseen and was not required to foresee - including but not limited to cases of force majeure, incidental events, problems in the global Internet and in the provision of services beyond the control of the Provider.
The Provider does not guarantee uninterrupted, timely, secure, and error-free access to the virtual shop as long as this is beyond the control and capabilities of the Provider.
The Provider shall not be liable for damages caused to telecommunications equipment, software and hardware or for the loss of data arising from materials or resources used in any way via the www.megias.bg website.
The Provider is not obliged to monitor the information that he stores, transfers or makes available in the provision of information society services, nor to seek facts and circumstances indicating an illegal activity.
He is not responsible for the unlawful nature of the content and materials found on websites and resources made available through the advertisements and / or electronic links provided on the website www.megias.bg, provided that the Provider does not have the objective and obligation to control the respective pages and resources.
VIII. Delete client profile
The Customer may at any time request the Supplier to delete its client's account. In this case, the deletion of the client's account shall be effected immediately after the fulfillment of all valid requests by the Client and payment by the Client of the due purchase price and delivery costs.
Except as provided in these General Terms and Conditions, Customer's Client Profile is also deleted upon occurrence of any of the following:
• Suspension of the Provider's activity;
• Suspension of maintenance of the store;
• in other cases provided by law.
IX. Cancellation of contract
1. Right of cancellation
Except as outlined above in these General Terms, either party may terminate the contract by giving one week's notice to the other party in case of non-performance of the obligations under the contract concluded between the parties.
2. Compensation to the Provider for damages suffered
The Customer is obliged to indemnify the Provider for any loss or damage suffered as a result of non-performance of its obligations under the concluded agreement, breach of Bulgarian law, present Terms of Service, good morals or Internet ethics.
3. Compensation to the Customer for damages suffered
The Supplier shall indemnify the Customer for any damage caused by him intentionally or gross negligence.
1. Additional conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time without specific notice to Customers. The Supplier is not responsible if the Customer has not read the latest version of these Terms and Conditions in the cases where it was disclosed on the Supplier's website: www.megias.bg.
When using the services provided by the Provider, the Customer undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions, as well as any other conditions imposed by the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and international law, even if not mentioned in these are not mentioned in these terms.
2. Partial invalidity
In the event that any provision of this Agreement becomes invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity or the applicability of the other clauses. In this case, the invalid or unenforceable clause is replaced by actual or applicable clauses which will maximize the business purpose of the contract and the actual will of the parties. The same holds true for any gaps in the contract.
3. Settlement of disputes
In the event of disputes arising out of or in connection with these General Terms, the Parties undertake to endeavor to resolve them in a spirit of understanding and mutual compromise.
In the event that the parties fail to reach an agreement, the dispute between them shall be finally settled by the competent Bulgarian court.
4. Applicable law
All provisions not settled in these General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Bulgarian substantive law.
Megias Company guarantees that your personal data entered during registration in our e-shop or information about your purchases will not be disclosed to third parties for any reason whatsoever.
Since its inception, Megisys Ltd has been working solely for the benefit of its customers.
We are glad you chose us!
Nice shopping by Megias team!
Step comfortably with Megias shoes!